399. A. Labande*, E. Manoury, R. Poli, C. Fliedel*: “Chiral N-heterocyclic carbene ligands with additional chelating group(s) applied to homogeneous metal-mediated asymmetric catalysis”, Coord. Chem. Rev. 2019, DOI: 10.1016/j.ccr.2019.05.003 (special issue dedicated to Prof. Armando J. L. Pombeiro).
398. M. Ibrahim, M. M. Wei, E. Deydier*, E. Manoury*, R. Poli, P. Lecante, K. Philippot*: “Rhodium nanoparticles stabilized by ferrocenyl-phosphine ligands: synthesis and catalytic styrene hydrogenation”, Dalton Trans. 2019, DOI: 10.1039/C9DT01006H.
397. D. L. Coward, B. R. M. Lake, R. Poli, M. P. Shaver*: “Radically initiated group transfer polymerization of methacrylates by titanium amino-phenolate complexes”, Macromolecules 2019, 52, 3252–3256.
396. D. Kim, S. M. W. Rahaman, B. Q. Mercado, R. Poli*, P. L. Holland*: “The Roles of Iron Complexes in Catalytic Radical Alkene Cross-Coupling”, J. Am. Chem. Soc. 2019, 141, 7473–7485.
395. Y. D. Lahneche, A. Lachguar, C. Mouton, J.-C. Daran, E. Manoury, R. Poli, M. Benslimane, A. Labande*, E. Deydier*: “Phosphine/N-heterocyclic carbene palladium complex for Suzuki-Miyaura cross-coupling reactions: The role of water on activity”, Inorg. Chim. Acta 2019, 492, 91-97.
394. L. Thevenin, C. Fliedel, M. Fantin, T. G. Ribelli, K. Matyjaszewski, R. Poli*: “Reductive termination of cyanoisopropyl radicals by copper(I) complexes and proton donors: organometallic intermediates or coupled proton-electron transfer?”, Inorg. Chem. 2019, 58, 6445–6457.
393. J.-C. Daran*, R. Morales-Cerrada, C. Fliedel, F. Gayet, V. Ladmiral, B. Améduri, R. Poli: “Crystal structure of pentacarbonyl(2,2-difluoropropanethioato-κS)manganese(I)”, Acta Cryst. E 2019, 75, 529-532.
392. J. Wang, J. Han, H. Peng, X. Tang, J. Zhu, R.-Z. Liao, X. Xie, Z. Xue*, C. Fliedel, R. Poli*: “Activation of a bromoalkyl ATRP initiator by a variety of inorganic salts: experiments and computations”, Polym. Chem. 2019, DOI: 10.1039/C9PY00113A.
391. J. Pisk,* D. Agustin,* R. Poli: “Green method of adipic acid synthesis catalyzed by molecular and Merrifield resin supported polyoxometalates catalysts”, Molecules 2019, 24, 783/1-15.
390. B. Emayavaramban, P. Chakraborty, E. Manoury, R. Poli, B. Sundararaju*: “Cp*Co(III)-Catalyzed Direct Amination of Secondary Alcohols”, Org. Chem. Front. 2019, 6, 852-857.
389. A. Karpus, O. Yesypenko*, S. Cherenok, V. Boiko, O. Kalchenko, Z. Voitenko, O. Tribrat, R. Poli, J.-C. Daran, E. Manoury, V. Kalchenko: “Chiral phosphorus-containing calixarenes”, Phosphorus, Sulfur, and Silicon and the Related Elements 2019, https://doi.org/10.1080/10426507.2018.1539994.
388. P. G. Falireas, V. Ladmiral, A. Debuigne, C. Detrembleur, R. Poli*, B. Améduri*: “Straightforward synthesis of well-defined poly(vinylidene fluoride) and its block copolymers by cobalt-mediated radical polymerization”, Macromolecules 2019, 52, 1266-1276.
387. R. Morales-Cerrada, C. Fliedel, F. Gayet, V. Ladmiral, B. Améduri*, R. Poli*: “Thermal decomposition of fluoroalkyl pentacarbonylmanganese(I) derivatives by alpha-fluorine elimination”, Organometallics 2019, 38, 1021-1030.
386. I. Kulai, A. Karpus, L. Soroka, D. A. Valyaev, E. Manoury*, R. Poli, M. Destarac*, S. Mazières*: “Manganese Phosphinocarbodithioate for RAFT Polymerization with Sunlight-Induced Chain End Post-Treatment”, Polym. Chem. 2019, 10, 267-277.
385. R. Morales-Cerrada, C. Fliedel, J.-C. Daran, F. Gayet, V. Ladmiral, B. Améduri, R. Poli*: “Fluoroalkyl radical generation by homolytic bond dissociation in pentacarbonylmanganese derivatives”, Chem. Eur. J. 2019, 25, 296-308.
384. C. Fliedel, R. Poli*: “Homolytically weak metal-carbon bonds make robust controlled radical polymerizations systems for ‘less-activated monomers’”, J. Organomet. Chem. 2019, 880, 241-252 (invited review in connection with a keynote presentation at the 28th ICOMC, Florence, sponsored by Elsevier).
383. Y. K. Redjel, L. Thevenin, J.-C. Daran, M. Benslimane, R. Poli, C. Fliedel*: “Acetylacetonato cobalt(III) and iron(III) complexes of picolylamine- and aminopropylamine-bis(phenolate) ligands: Synthesis, characterization and crystal structures”, Polyhedron 2019, 158, 83-90 (special issue dedicated to Professor William D. Jones on the occasion of his 65th birthday).