390. B. Emayavaramban, P. Chakraborty, E. Manoury, R. Poli, B. Sundararaju*: “Cp*Co(III)-Catalyzed Direct Amination of Secondary Alcohols”, Org. Chem. Front. 2019, https://doi.org/10.1039/C8QO01389F.
389. A. Karpus, O. Yesypenko*, S. Cherenok, V. Boiko, O. Kalchenko, Z. Voitenko, O. Tribrat, R. Poli, J.-C. Daran, E. Manoury, V. Kalchenko: “Chiral phosphorus-containing calixarenes”, Phosphorus, Sulfur, and Silicon and the Related Elements 2019, https://doi.org/10.1080/10426507.2018.1539994.
388. P. G. Falireas, V. Ladmiral, A. Debuigne, C. Detrembleur, R. Poli*, B. Améduri*: “Straightforward synthesis of well-defined poly(vinylidene fluoride) and its block copolymers by cobalt-mediated radical polymerization”, Macromolecules 2019, 52, 1266-1276.
387. R. Morales-Cerrada, C. Fliedel, F. Gayet, V. Ladmiral, B. Améduri*, R. Poli*: “Thermal decomposition of fluoroalkyl pentacarbonylmanganese(I) derivatives by alpha-fluorine elimination”, Organometallics 2019, http://dx.doi.org/10.1021/acs.organomet.8b00721
386. I. Kulai, A. Karpus, L. Soroka, D. A. Valyaev, E. Manoury*, R. Poli, M. Destarac*, S. Mazières*: “Manganese Phosphinocarbodithioate for RAFT Polymerization with Sunlight-Induced Chain End Post-Treatment”, Polym. Chem. 2019, 10, 267-277.
385. R. Morales-Cerrada, C. Fliedel, J.-C. Daran, F. Gayet, V. Ladmiral, B. Améduri, R. Poli*: “Fluoroalkyl radical generation by homolytic bond dissociation in pentacarbonylmanganese derivatives”, Chem. Eur. J. 2019, 25, 296-308.
384. C. Fliedel, R. Poli*: “Homolytically weak metal-carbon bonds make robust controlled radical polymerizations systems for ‘less-activated monomers’”, J. Organomet. Chem. 2019, 880, 241-252 (invited review in connection with a keynote presentation at the 28th ICOMC, Florence, sponsored by Elsevier).
383. Y. K. Redjel, L. Thevenin, J.-C. Daran, M. Benslimane, R. Poli, C. Fliedel*: “Acetylacetonato cobalt(III) and iron(III) complexes of picolylamine- and aminopropylamine-bis(phenolate) ligands: Synthesis, characterization and crystal structures”, Polyhedron 2019, 158, 83-90 (special issue dedicated to Professor William D. Jones on the occasion of his 65th birthday).