72. B. E. Owens, R. Poli*: “Structures of Two Molybdenum Oxo Complexes: MoOCl3(OPPh3)2 and [MoOI(dmpe)2]I”, Acta Cryst., Sect. C 1992, C48, 2137-2140.
71. R. Poli*, S. P. Mattamana, L. R. Falvello: “Formation and Structure of Bis(diphenylphosphino)ethanebis(indenyl)-molybdenum(II), a Compound with One Eta-3 and One Eta-5 Indenyl Ligand”, Gazz. Chim. Ital. 1992, 122, 315-319 (invited contribution, special issue dedicated to the 80th birthday of Prof. Lamberto Malatesta).
70. R. Poli*, B. E. Owens, S. T. Krueger, A. L. Rheingold: “17-Electron Four-legged Piano Stool CpMoX2L2 Complexes (X = Halogen; L = Tertiary Phosphine). EPR Evidence for the Existence of a Second Isomer in Solution”, Polyhedron 1992, 11, 2301-2312.
69. R. Poli*, J. C. Gordon: “The Question of Metal-Metal Bonding in Edge-Sharing Bioctahedral Molybdenum(III) Complexes. Variable Temperature 1H-NMR Study of Mo2Cl6(PMexEt3-x)4 (x = 0-3) and the Mechanism of the Face-Sharing to Edge-Sharing Transformation”, J. Am. Chem. Soc. 1992, 114, 6723-6734.
68. R. Poli*, J. C. Gordon, R. J. Khanna, P. Fanwick: “The First Discrete Structure for the I7- Ion”, Inorg. Chem. 1992, 31, 3165-3167.
67. A. Cole, J. C. Gordon, M. A. Kelland, R. Poli*, A. L. Rheingold: “Synthesis and Structure of the Trimolybdenum Cluster [(CpMoCl)3(µ-Cl)4(µ3-O)]”, Organometallics 1992, 11, 1754-1757.
66. F. Abugideiri, M. A. Kelland, R. Poli*: “Four-legged Piano Stool Molybdenum(II) Compounds Without Carbonyl Ligands. 2. Reactions of (η5-C5R5)MoCl(PMe3)3 (R = H, Me) With Neutral Donors”, Organometallics 1992, 11, 1311-1318.
65. F. Abugideiri, M. A. Kelland, R. Poli*, A. L. Rheingold: “Four-legged Piano Stool Molybdenum(II) Compounds Without Carbonyl Ligands. 1. Synthesis, Properties, and Chloride Substitution Reactions of (η5-C5R5)MoCl(PMe3)3 (R = H, Me), and X-ray Crystal Structure of [CpMoCl(PMe3)3]+PF6-”, Organometallics 1992, 11, 1303-1311.
64. R. Poli*, B. E. Owens, R. G. Linck: “The First Electron Transfer Catalyzed Ligand Substitution Reaction which Occurs by Transforming an Odd-electron system into an Even-electron One”, J. Am. Chem. Soc. 1992, 114, 1302-1307.
63. R. Poli*, B. E. Owens, R. G. Linck: “Kinetic Investigation of the Halide Substitution Reaction on the 17-electron MoCpX2(PMe3)2 System”, Inorg. Chem. 1992, 31, 662-667.
62. R. Poli*: “Let's Not Forget About Electronic Correlation”, Comments Inorg. Chem. 1992, 12, 285-314.