44. S. T. Krueger, R. Poli*, A. L. Rheingold, D. L. Staley: “Synthesis, Molecular and Electronic Structure, and Properties of Mononuclear Cyclopentadienyl Derivatives of Molybdenum(III) and Molybdenum(IV). Direct Evidence for Mo(III)-P π back-bonding”, Inorg. Chem. 1989, 28, 4599-4607.
43. F. Calderazzo*, U. Mazzi, G. Pampaloni, R. Poli, F. Tisato, P. F. Zanazzi: “Reduction of Ammonium Pertechnetate and Ammonium Perrhenate by CO: Synthesis of M2(CO)10 (M = Tc, Re) and Crystal and Molecular Structure of the Trinuclear Cyano-bridged Derivative, Re3(CN)3(CO)12”, Gazz. Chim. Ital. 1989, 119, 241-247.
42. H. D. Mui, R. Poli*: “Preparation and Structure of the Dimolybdenum(III) Compound, Mo2Cl6(PEt3)2. An Anomaly in Metal-metal Bonded Edge-sharing Bioctahedral Compounds”, Inorg. Chem. 1989, 28, 3609-3612.
41. J. D. Walker, R. Poli*: “The Interaction of FeCl3 and PPh3 in Chloroform. X-ray Crystal Structure of [Ph3PCH2PPh3][FeCl4]2”, Polyhedron 1989, 8, 1293-1297.
40. J. D. Walker, R. Poli*: “FeCl3-Phosphine Adducts With Trigonal Bipyramidal Geometry. Influence of the Phosphine on the Spin State”, Inorg. Chem. 1989, 28, 1793-1801.
39. B. E. Owens, R. Poli, A. L. Rheingold: “Conformational Preferences in Six-Coordinate, Octahedral Complexes of Molybdenum(III). Synthesis and Structure of MoX3(dppe)L [X = Cl, Br, I; dppe = Bis(diphenylphosphino)ethane; L = Tetrahydrofuran (THF), Acetonitrile, Trimethylphosphine]”, Inorg. Chem. 1989, 28, 1456-1462.
38. B. E. Owens, R. Poli*: “Synthesis, Structure and Properties of Mononuclear and Dinuclear Molybdenum(III)-Bromide Compounds. Ligand-induced, Reversible Breakage of a Metal-metal Bond in Mo2Br6(dppe)2”, Polyhedron 1989, 8, 545-548.