106. J. C. Fettinger, D. W. Keogh, H.-B. Kraatz, R. Poli*: “Structure and Magnetic properties of 16-electron, Half-sandwich Niobium(III) Complexes. A Magneto-structural Correlation for 16-electron Four-legged Piano Stool Complexes”, Organometallics 1996, 15, 5489-5494.
105. J. C. Fettinger, J. C. Gordon, S. P. Mattamana, C. J. O'Connor, R. Poli*, G. Salem: “Anionic Halomolybdate(III) Chemistry. Tetrahydrofuran Loss From [MoX3Y(THF)2]- (X, Y = Cl, Br, I) and Crystal Structure of the Edge-Sharing Trioctahedral [PPh4]3[Mo3I12]”, Inorg. Chem. 1996, 35, 7404-7412.
104. F. Abugideiri , J. C. Fettinger, D. W. Keogh, and R. Poli*: “Four-legged Piano Stool Molybdenum(II) Compounds Without Carbonyl Ligands. 4. Cyclopentadienylmolybdenum(II) Complexes with 16-Electron and 18-Electron Configurations”, Organometallics 1996, 15, 4407-4416.
103. R. Poli*: “Open-Shell Organometallics as a Bridge Between Werner-Type and Low-Valent Organometallic Complexes. The Effect of the Spin State on the Stability, Reactivity and Structure”, Chem. Rev. 1996, 96, 2135-2204.
102. J. C. Fettinger, S. P. Mattamana, R. Poli*, R. D. Rogers: “Accessibility of 17-Electron Structures for Cyclopentadienylchromium(III) Compounds. 1. Experimental Studies on the Dichloride and Dimethyl Compounds”, Organometallics 1996, 15, 4211-4222.
101. E. A. Quadrelli, H.-B. Kraatz, R. Poli: “Oxidation and Protonation of Transition Metal Hydrides: The Role of an Added Base as Proton Shuttle and the Nature of Protonated Water in Acetonitrile”, Inorg. Chem. 1996, 35, 5154-5162.
100. J. C. Gordon, P. E. Fanwick, R. Poli*: “[(η5-C5Me5)2Mo2(µ2-I)4]+[FeI4]- x [(η5-C5Me5)2Mo2I2(µ2-I)2(µ2-O)]”, Acta Cryst., Sect. C 1996, C52, 1098-1101.
99. J. C. Fettinger, B. A. Pleune, R. Poli*: “First Structure of a Cyclopentadienyl Trihydride d2 System: A Pseudo Trigonal Prism Rather than the Expected Pseudo-Octahedron, and its Mechanism of Hydrogen Scrambling”, J. Am. Chem. Soc. 1996, 118, 4906-4907.
98. A. A. Cole, J. C. Fettinger, S. P. Mattamana, R. Poli*: “Four-legged Piano Stool Molybdenum(II) Compounds Without Carbonyl Ligands. 3. Cyclopentadienyl and Indenyl Complexes Containing the Tridentate Ligand Ph2PCH2CH2P(Ph)CH2CH2PPh2 (Triphos) via Reduction of MoIII Precursors by Transmetalating Agents”, Polyhedron 1996, 15, 2351-2361.
97. J. C. Fettinger, D. W. Keogh, R. Poli*: “Stable Mononuclear, 17-Electron Molybdenum(III) Carbonyl Complexes”, J. Am. Chem. Soc. 1996, 118, 3617-3625.